- Monitor materials status on upcoming customer forecast & releases purchase orders.
- To coordinate with Purchaser & Warehouse on materials and WIP Status.
- Prepare and review all planning related reports including accuracy of date entry & calculation.
- Prepare and analyzes of material consumption ( forecast vs actual ).
- To carry out any other duties as and when directed.
- Candidate must possess minimum Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/ Production Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in material planning in manufacturing environment.
- Have flexibility and responsiveness on emergent issue i.e. urgent order, production unforeseen condition.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good Knowledge and experience in planning and supply chain function.
- Intermediate level of MS. Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Posses excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
- Good understanding of the production process.
- Independent and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge in ISO /TS 16949 requirements as well as legal and statutory requirement.