- Carry out Process Improvement Activities
- Develop & improvise production process flow & SOP
- Develop & analyze product development progress
- Provide and update engineering documents required by customers
- Collect, record, analyze data to provide innovative solution
- Cycle time study & process mapping
- Carry out activities related with Engineering work
- Process design for new model
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Good communication skills and able to communicate with others
- Able to work within groups and team player
- Familiar with Autocad, Solidworks & Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kepong (KIP)