Product Designer (Furniture)
- To develop new design for furniture products.
- Conduct research and generate new ideas for new and existing products.
- Conduct design using CAD (Rhino 3D, 2D & AutoCAD) Software.
- Gathering information from marketing staff for client’s request on product design and getting through R&D staff to make sure it’s possible to do the designs as well as making it hassle free for production.
- Candidate must possess a minimum Diploma in Product / Furniture design / Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the furniture industry.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Good knowledge and experienced in using drawings, 3D models and computer design to express creative ideas.
- Strong creative thinking in furniture & automotive designing process.
- Able to work under pressure to meet the tight deadline.
- Able to work well in a team